Monday, August 18, 2008

Siebel Marketing List Management

Importing the Responses from CSV to a Campaign:

1: Edit the Source File CSV in the correct format as Required by the Siebel system

2: Create a New Lists in the siebel Marketing by navigating to -> list Mgnmt -> and then upload the CSV file created.

3: click on the New list Created and Edit the Matching columns in the CSV files , assocaite the source coe or campaign name to the list in the System and then save the list.

4: go to List Import formatis and enable the matching column as per the requirement.

5: Now Lauch the List Import so that the Responses CSV will get loaded in to the Siebel system for the campaign associted with the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there,

I have a small problem that causes big trouble :(. I would be grateful if you can help me.

I am trying to do a list import, but both on my server and on my sample the List Import view is totally unaccessible.

I login as SADMIN, go to List Management, and the List Import view is not there. Also not in the Site Map. I checked the license keys, they are the same as for a virtual machine I have, and in the virtual machine I can see that screen.

I also checked the responsibility for SADMIN and that view is allocated to this responsibility.

Does anyone know why i cannot see List Import? :(((

Thank you so much,

Ovidiu